Cleaning the bathroom is not as difficult as you imagine and also does not take much time! You need strategies and cleaning products to clean every part of the bathroom. Here are diy cleaning your bathroom tips that you can try at home.
Clean the sink
When cleaning the bathroom, the sink is one of the easiest parts to clean and does not require much equipment. All you need is a good microfiber cloth and cleanser and a cracker-decay product for bathroom parts that are vulnerable to lime crust.
- Move everything from inside or around the sink.
- Fill the sink with hot water so that the steam helps to remove impurities.
- Empty the sink, then pour the special cleaning product, to lift the lime crust.
- Wash the sink thoroughly.
- If you want to remove the unpleasant odor, add a little baking soda powder then wipe and rinse.
- Rinse the sink then wipe it clean.
Cleaning the toilet
One part of the bathroom that is often overlooked is the closet. This work is easy to do if we use the right equipment. You are free to choose among the many choices of available toilet cleaning products, whether powdered or liquid. You also need a toilet brush, rubber gloves and a sponge.
- After wearing gloves, flush the toilet to clean it.
- Pour toilet cleaning products at the inner periphery of the toilet.
- Rub the inside of the bowl using a toilet brush. Follow the instructions on the toilet cleaning kit. For stubborn stains, pour and let cleaners sit for a few minutes.
- Flush the toilet again, and repeat steps 2 and 3 until the results are satisfactory.
- Use a sponge to wipe the edges, holder, cover, and outer wall of the toilet. After that, wipe the entire surface using a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid mixing acid-based toilet cleansers with carbolic acid. Always follow the instructions on any toilet cleaning product label.
Cleaning the bathroom (Other Part)
After making sure the main parts in your bathroom are clean and tidy, it’s time to clean the other parts.
- If your bathroom is a dry bathroom, dry floor mop with floor cleaning products or mop. To clean ceramic or porcelain walled bathroom walls, use a disinfectant to wipe it off.
- Make inventory of items in the bathroom cabinet (if any) and remove the empty boxes and bottles of shampoo or soap.
To be optimal, you need to clean the bathroom once a week. The process of cleaning the bathroom will not take too much time because you do not let the stains and dirt become crust