GID Coin: Cryptocurrency that Covered by Gold and Diamonds

Gold and diamonds are two of precious goods that valued at high prices. Through the years, the price of the precious items is getting higher from time to time and proved to be a profitable investment. GID Coin uses the gold and diamond to create an international currency based on blockchain technology.

About the GID Coin

GID Coin is a digital company that utilizes blockchain technology to power and secure international currency that covered by gold and diamond. The company guarantees a clear process that is transparent for those who invest their fund there. GID Coin has been involving in the diamond business for about 8 years and in golden business for 5 years. It is connected with the mining industry in some countries such as Canada, Africa, and Russia.

With the experiences that gained through the years, the company knows best what investors need to secure their investment as well as get profit from the two precious stuffs. With the blockchain technology, the investors will be allowed to invest their money in coin which is not only covered by real assets but also insured and protected. In addition, the value of the coin is absolutely free from any issues and decisions made by the countries.

The company will also make sure that the value of the coin is stable, if not growing, during a financial recession that might occur in the future. In this way, the money invested by the investors will result in high profit and will be managed through insured and secure system. Thus, there will be nothing that the investors should be worried about losing their investment.

How the GID Coin Will Work for You

To give optimum services to the clients, the GID Coin will work in a couple of ways. First, the company will purchase a final product from the producers and miners such as polished diamond bullions. The company will arrange the entire process from the very beginning so that the clients can use less money to reach maximum profit.

The GID Coin will make use of the funds gotten from the investors in a certain proportion. The 30% of the funds will be used to buy the final products from the miners and producers. Meanwhile, the remaining 70% of the total fund will be allocated for the production that will be conducted in a certain process both for the diamonds and the golds. The second way that the company will work for the customers is by purchasing rough gold and diamonds from the miners in Russia, Africa, and Canada. The two goods will be sent to cutting workshop or gold refinery before being placed them in a secure location.

Due to the longtime connections and good relationship with African countries, the GID Coin is able to buy and mining gold and diamond without any risks. All of the movement processes of the precious goods is done by MALCA-AMIT and BRINKS which have a good reputation as security companies. The buying process of the final product can be accomplished not longer than 14 days.

ICO Details

Token Name : GID
Stadard : Ethereum (ERC20)
Total amount of tokens = 50,000,000 GID Coins

Use of Funds :
Team-members and advisors = 5,000,000 GID- –
Pre-Sale (closed sale for strategic investors) = 2’500’000 GID
Pre-ICO = 7,000,000 GID
ICO Campaign = 15,000,000 GID

Pre-sale: Go now!
Completion date: 18 June 2018
Coins GID Sales: 2,500,000
Discount: 30%

Soft cap: 40 million US dollars
Hard Cap: 490 million US dollars

For Further information about GID Coin, feel free to visit :

✅Web sites: https://www.gidcoin.io/
✅Whitepaper: https://gidcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/WhitePaper_En_GIDCOIN_0418.pdf
✅Twitter: https://twitter.com/gid_coin
: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gidcoin/
EdReddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/GIDCoin/
✅Orta: https://medium.com/@gidcoinchannel
✅Telegram Group: https: //t.me/gidcoin
✅LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gidcoin/

Author :

Bitcointalk Name : waroenkshisha
Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=952938
Eth Address: 0x44cF61F420D6cbA87627a0371521611082a12004

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *